Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ah Been Tagged!!

I’m having a little bit of a blogger’s block so when TP and Zaiprincesa tagged themselves. I decided to do the same – voluntarily of course. Read at ur own peril!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Hmmmn, depends on what time I went to bed.

2.Diamonds or pearls? Pearls definitely!! Always in vogue!!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Superman Returns @ Silverbird Galleria!! I know!! Not been to a cinema in ages!!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives!! Gabrielle is so wicked!!

5. What did you have for breakfast? Not a breakfast person.

6. What is your middle name? Ekaete!! That’s every Calabar girl’s name!! Try harder if u want to suss me out!!!

7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? Anything Chinese!! Love to experiment….

8. What foods do you dislike? Ain’t selective at all!! No Ma’am!!

9. Your favorite Potato chip? I try to stay away from chips. Have u tried Desiree potatoes? Real nice and yummy – boiled, baked, roasted, mashed….

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Mary Mary

11. What kind of car do you drive? My other car is a BUS.

12. Favorite sandwich? I try to stay away from them….

13. What characteristics do you despise? Evil & vile behaviour!!

14. Favorite item of clothing? I love Trousers. Can count the number of skirts I’ve got!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Obudu Cattle Ranch in CRS, Nigeria! It’s a wonderful place!!

16. What color is your bathroom? Peach

17. Favorite brand of clothing? George, Dorothy Perkins? Anything with a nice cut goes really!! Na where my money reach I dey shop!!!

18. Where would you want to retire? Havent even rocked life yet U’re asking about retirement!

19. Favorite time of day? Evening. Am one of those couch potatoes!!

20. Where were you born? CALABAR!!

21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? I only watch sports if BH has full & absolute control of the TV remote.

22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? Irritated Bloggers who’ll think – this girl no get work!

23. Person you expect to respond first? Gbeborun’s like me.

24. What laundry scent do you use? Who cares about scent? As long my washing is clean!! Perfume will do the rest!!

25. Coke or Pepsi? Neither. Ginger Beer.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning!!

27. What size shoe do you wear? 43!!! Feel free to send me some. Have difficulty getting my size in the shops!!

28. Do you have pets? No. Used to have dogs but they jumped into the cooking pot a long time ago!! Ever tried 404 before? Its scrumptious!!!!

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Let me think….. yeah!! CALABAR CHRISTMAS CARNIVAL 2006!!

30. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer.

31. Favorite Candy Bar? Avoid Sugar as much as possible.

32. What is your best childhood memory? Climbing trees in our back garden, playing in the park - those days were FUN!!

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? How long have u got to listen?

34. What color/type underwear are you? Any colour! Love G-Strings & Thongs – lacy ones!! Big Mama Pants a definite NO NO!!

35.Nicknames: Calabar Gal? LOL!!!

36. Piercings? Ears..

37. Eye color? Brown.

38. Ever been to Africa? Spent over 20 years there non stop!!

39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? Whaddya mean?

40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Cry cos I love a man? What for?

41. Been in a car accident? Tried to drive my mum’s car when I was 10. Hit the gate……. LOL!!

42. Croutons or bacon bits? Loved croutons madly until I realised how much calories were in it…..

43.Favorite day of the week? Sunday

44. Favorite restaurant? Chinese Restaurant round the corner that does a delicious Buffet!!

45. Favorite flower? BH knows better than to buy me those!!

46. Favorite ice cream? Calories!! Calories!!

47. Favorite fast food restaurant? Avoid those if I can help it.

48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Terracotta.

49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never had one!!

50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Verastic Vera!!

51. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Anywhere I can get nice things… High Street Preferably…

52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sit and browse other blogs!! Am totally hooked!!

53. Bedtime? 2am – 3am. Blogger makes me have tarry nights 3-4days a week by force. Its more than addictive!!

54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Hmmmn ……..

55. Last person you went to dinner with? Well, not a person - a couple of pals on holiday!!.

56. What are you listening to right now? TD Jakes.

57. What is your favorite color? Hmmn, that’s an easy one – lilac, pink, brown, blue, yellow, turquoise, orange, aqua, olive green …….. u still there?

58. Lake, Ocean or river? Am not romantic oh!! Give me ££ & $$ anyday!!

59. How many tattoos do you have? None yet…..

60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Depends on which way u look at it. U get an egg from a chicken and u need an egg to get a chicken!!


Satisfied? LOL!! So..read, DELETE MY ENTRIES..lol...and pass it on too!!

6 comments:

  1. See this yeye chic,u been say..
    Ur Favourite cusine na chinese,so from where this answer come comot from?
    Do you have pets? No. Used to have dogs but they jumped into the cooking pot a long time ago!! Ever tried 404 before? Its scrumptious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Naija BLoke: LOL!!! As RSPCA is fully in force in UK, I love myself and have to revert my 'favourite cuisine' to what is available without jail sentence to go with it.

    404 is the real deal in Africa but when in Rome.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I'm the last person you received a mail from. I feel special o. But come o, do I get anything for this? Nothing too expensive; just something small like errr... I dunno... a car? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great answers and very interesting blog.

    thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breakfast is a very important meal!!! LOL!

    I haven't been to the Cinema in ages and I am a film lover oh! Last movie I saw was Superman Returns as well... hope to see 'Devil Wears Prada' this weekend.

    LOL @ the dogs in the pot! I don't have pets and I don't want to have pets... can't stand cats and I am scared of Dogs.

    As for responding to this... LOL! I doubt it... I was tagged a while back to do some A-Z meme, still haven't done it!

    Have a Beautiful Weekend and think about me while I am running from 12.45pm on Friday...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! We love: Desperate Housewives and Chinese food!

    You tried to drive your mum's car when you were 10??? Ah, you are brave o. My mum would have killed me. LOL.

    Interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.