Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Boxing Day!!



Merry Christmas in arrears to you all and Happy Boxing Day!! Although I doubt that there are any unopened presents out there anywhere in the world. Boxing Day is the day officially designated for opening all Christmas Presents but I'm sure nobody ever waits till Boxing Day anymore before opening their presents. I know I opened mine yesterday too. (smile)

I have been stalking the official Cross River State Webpage for pictures of the Christmas Carnival in Calabr but none have been uploaded yet. Its the Carnival Float parade today and sources tell me that Virgin Nigeria is the official Carnival Carrier and has flown in Channel O crew from their base in Johannesbourg to Calabar to beam the Carnival live to Channel O today. I'll be watching out for that!! And on CNN too!!

And of course, there's the Sales - most of them starting today for anyone who still has some money left over from Christmas spending!!! Who knows? Maybe I'll join the crowd - browsing the shops!!

20 comments:

  1. Happy birthday girl! hope you are having a great day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday, my fellow bday mate, hope u have a blessed n wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B'day. God bless you and may ur prayers be answered according to his will- Amen. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday madam! May your desires find favour in HIS presence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday aunty ..LOL

    May God grant u all ur heart desires ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know it was your birthday!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday my love! I wish you a blessed new year filled with more blessings than your heart can hold!!!

    1 love,
    Nyemoni

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it ur birthday today? Abi yesterday? I think I read on Biodun's blog that it is (or was). if so, happy birthday o! Where is the cake, and how old did u turn? 40? 50? 60? 90? u can tell me, u know

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (belated) birthday ooh! Although I am still waiting for my cake oh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Guys for all the Birthday Wishes!! I feel so loved!!! (blush)
    And to those of you who said you didnt know it was my birthday - I had a MIGHTY Countdown to My Birthday Counter on my Page for 21days!! Right after the NeoWorx Counter. Is this a classic case of "Some have eyes, but cannot see?!?!" LOL!!! Love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday. hope you had a great day. i always stalk your blog but i am always to lazy to leave a comment. thanks for stopping by sha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Gosh... happy belated bday...sorry i wasn't here earlier to wish you happy bday. i had a bad case of food poisoning... better now tho.. hope u had tons of fun... but honest truth.. i think boxing days sales are a hoax!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday and Happy 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  14. " ... I'll be watching out for that!! And on CNN too!!'

    CNN is a big joke and thats not meant to diss;)

    If i held a press conference told them 1+1 = 10, they would report such as fact ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry gal - didnt know you also had a birthday this day. wow - hope you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.