Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
1.What time did you get up this morning? 5.15 am. My running partner was ringing my mobile incessantly for me to come out so we could go jogging.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Can I have both?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Superman Returns. Its shameful but I havent been to the Cinema in almost a year!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I simply cannot choose. They differ - depends on the season. Desperate Houseives, Hustle, Ugly Betty.
5. What did you have for breakfast? An Omelette
6. What is your middle name? I dont have one. My father gave me his middle name instead.
7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? Ekpang Nkwukwo.
8. What foods do you dislike? I'm liberal. Still tring to think which food I really dislike - none I think.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Not so crazy about them.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Cece Winas - Alone in his Presence
11. What kind of car do you drive? A Ford Focus C-Max.
12. Favorite sandwich? Anything goes as long as its delicious. Thats when I used to eat flour products. I'm off them for the next six months though.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Showoffs and people who feel life is all about showing off and competing and they have to compete with you and show you that they're better than you.
14. Favorite item of clothing? My rough Denim Jeans.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Disney Land.
16. What color is your bathroom? Peach
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm still acquiring tastes. Whatever that means. lol!!
18. Where would you want to retire? That would depend on where my man would want to retire.
19. Favorite time of day? Morning
20. Where were you born? Calabar
21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? This is hard. I'm not really into watching sports. I watch important football matches other than that, any sport I watch is cos my man is watching so I would say Formula One racing? Is that a sport? lol!!
22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? Hmmmnnnn..... how do I descibe them? Antagosnistic people?
23. Person you expect to respond first? Probably 75% of everyone in blogville will.....
24. What laundry scent do you use? Lavender
25. Coke or Pepsi? Neither
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person
27. What size shoe do you wear? Size 9 or 43.
28. Do you have pets? No.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Ehhhmmmmm - No.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer
31. Favorite Candy Bar? No favourites. Loved them all equally. Variety is the spice of life afterall they say. LOL!!
32. What is your best childhood memory? Driving around with my dad on saturdays visiting people or just driving around town generally.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? A plethora of diverse jobs. I'll share the bad ones too. Library Assistant, Researcher, Head Teacher, Trainee Solicitor, Factory Worker, Turkey Plucker, Dish Washer aka Kitchen Porter, Dinner Lady, DVD Packer, Domestic Engineer, Customer Service Assistant, Trainee Compliance Admininstrator, Company Secretarial Assistant.
34. What color/type underwear are you wearing? Pink G-Strings
35.Nicknames: None I can remember
36. Piercings? Three in each ear.
37. Eye color? Brown
38. Ever been to Africa? Born, bred and buttered in Africa.
38b) Ever been to South Australia? No
39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? Is this what I think it means? Not too sure what it means but I think Yes?!?!?!!? Why did I say yes? I dont know what rolling means!
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? NO!
41. Been in a car accident? Yes, but nothing major just some minor squirmishes.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits please
43.Favorite day of the week? Saturday
44. Favorite restaurant? Oh Gosh - None yet.
45. Favorite flower? None Yet.
46. Favorite ice cream? When I do eat Ice Cream - I love anything Raspberry. Love experimenting and trying new flavours other than good old vanilla and chocolate.
47. How many times did you fail your driver's test? This is a funny one - I never had a test. My dad presented my licence gallantly to me one day at home. He had asked the driver to teach me how to drive.
48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Peach
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Nil. I'm about to take my first test.
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Were these questions circulated by email?!?!? Got them off Tminx's blog.
51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? Selfridges and House of Fraser
52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Daydream or Watch TV or people about on the streets.
53. Bedtime? Varies. 1am some days, midnight others. Depends on what I was doing.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone since I really dont know those who'll bother to do it or not
55. Last person you went to dinner with? Dinner - Do the ones I have at my house count? lol!! Lunch I can remember but dinner fails me.
56. What are you listening to right now? Its quiet around here
57. What is your favorite color? Purple or Pink - It is so difficult to choose.
58. Lake, Ocean or river? Either one - does it really matter?
59. How many tattoos do you have? None.
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I've answered this question before. Depends on which way you look at it. You need an egg to get a chicken and also need a chicken to get an egg. Which comes first? Dunno? Its a weird world of dependency.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
A BIG hearty Congratulations to you both Bisi and Ofon. May your union be blessed for ever and ever and May the pitter patter of little feet be heard in your home pretty soon. lol!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Saturday, May 19, 2007
I must admit my heart was in my mouth during the entire match. First Half gone, no goals. Second Half still no goals. Towards the 90th minute, I was nudging my blues team in my heart to please score cos if the Reds beat them to it, then that would be the end of our dreams but alas - as at full time it was still Chelsea - nil, Man U - nil.
Extra time and boy did I jump when Drogba shot home that goal. It was more than welcome. Chelsea has achieved the feat of being the last team to win the FA Cup at the Old Wembley Stadium as well as winning the very first Match at the New Wembley Stadium.
WELL DONE BLUES!! YOU DESERVE IT!
Monday, May 14, 2007
A Family torn apart.
I must confess that my first thoughts were cynical and condemning. How could they leave 3 kids below the age of 3 in a foreign land all alone in a room while they went out to eat dinner? It was reported that there were babysitting facilities available at the family friendly resort where they were staying but yet they didn’t avail themselves the use of the babysitting facilities. It was probably a wrong judgment which they are paying for dearly right now. I can no longer condemn their actions as it could have equally have happened to any one of us.
An hour has turned into hours, hours into a day; a day has turned into days, days into a week and now it’s fast approaching a fortnight and little Madeleine is yet to be found. It is heart wrenching watching the strain, anguish and agony on her parents faces daily and the issue is no longer why they left their kids all alone but to help find the missing girl. They (her parents) must have berated themselves and blamed themselves many times over for that costly mistake of leaving their little kids all alone sleeping in the room while they went out to eat. The strain and agony on their faces is apparent daily for all to see as each day goes by with their daughter still remaining missing. They are truely suffering and in a lot of pain over this unfortunate incident.
If anyone knows any thing or any clue as to where Madeleine could be, please please come out and help the police in their investigations and help return Madeleine back to the loving and welcome arms of her parents and family where she rightly belongs. The Crimestoppers Phoneline is: 44 1883 731 336.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Friday, May 04, 2007
Can you beat this!?!?!?!? World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz may be dedicated to freeing the world from poverty - but he seems unable to afford a new pair of socks. Or is it a case of not having enough time to pop into the shops and get some new ones? Mr Wolfowitz's sartorial deficiencies were revealed when he took his shoes off while visiting a mosque in Edirne , Western Turkey. Both of the grey socks sported holes with his big toes peeking through. The last World Bank annual report for 2006 puts the president's salary as of 1 July, 2005 at $391,440 (£200,279).