Friday, May 25, 2007

60 Questions

Got this from TMinx's Blog and decided to give it a go.

1.What time did you get up this morning? 5.15 am. My running partner was ringing my mobile incessantly for me to come out so we could go jogging.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Can I have both?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Superman Returns. Its shameful but I havent been to the Cinema in almost a year!

4. What is your favorite TV show? I simply cannot choose. They differ - depends on the season. Desperate Houseives, Hustle, Ugly Betty.

5. What did you have for breakfast? An Omelette

6. What is your middle name? I dont have one. My father gave me his middle name instead.

7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? Ekpang Nkwukwo.

8. What foods do you dislike? I'm liberal. Still tring to think which food I really dislike - none I think.

9. Your favorite Potato chip? Not so crazy about them.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Cece Winas - Alone in his Presence

11. What kind of car do you drive? A Ford Focus C-Max.

12. Favorite sandwich? Anything goes as long as its delicious. Thats when I used to eat flour products. I'm off them for the next six months though.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Showoffs and people who feel life is all about showing off and competing and they have to compete with you and show you that they're better than you.

14. Favorite item of clothing? My rough Denim Jeans.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Disney Land.

16. What color is your bathroom? Peach

17. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm still acquiring tastes. Whatever that means. lol!!

18. Where would you want to retire? That would depend on where my man would want to retire.

19. Favorite time of day? Morning

20. Where were you born? Calabar

21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? This is hard. I'm not really into watching sports. I watch important football matches other than that, any sport I watch is cos my man is watching so I would say Formula One racing? Is that a sport? lol!!

22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? Hmmmnnnn..... how do I descibe them? Antagosnistic people?

23. Person you expect to respond first? Probably 75% of everyone in blogville will.....

24. What laundry scent do you use? Lavender

25. Coke or Pepsi? Neither

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person

27. What size shoe do you wear? Size 9 or 43.

28. Do you have pets? No.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Ehhhmmmmm - No.

30. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer

31. Favorite Candy Bar? No favourites. Loved them all equally. Variety is the spice of life afterall they say. LOL!!

32. What is your best childhood memory? Driving around with my dad on saturdays visiting people or just driving around town generally.

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? A plethora of diverse jobs. I'll share the bad ones too. Library Assistant, Researcher, Head Teacher, Trainee Solicitor, Factory Worker, Turkey Plucker, Dish Washer aka Kitchen Porter, Dinner Lady, DVD Packer, Domestic Engineer, Customer Service Assistant, Trainee Compliance Admininstrator, Company Secretarial Assistant.

34. What color/type underwear are you wearing? Pink G-Strings

35.Nicknames: None I can remember

36. Piercings? Three in each ear.

37. Eye color? Brown

38. Ever been to Africa? Born, bred and buttered in Africa.

38b) Ever been to South Australia? No

39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? Is this what I think it means? Not too sure what it means but I think Yes?!?!?!!? Why did I say yes? I dont know what rolling means!

40. Love someone so much it made you cry? NO!

41. Been in a car accident? Yes, but nothing major just some minor squirmishes.

42. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits please

43.Favorite day of the week? Saturday

44. Favorite restaurant? Oh Gosh - None yet.

45. Favorite flower? None Yet.

46. Favorite ice cream? When I do eat Ice Cream - I love anything Raspberry. Love experimenting and trying new flavours other than good old vanilla and chocolate.

47. How many times did you fail your driver's test? This is a funny one - I never had a test. My dad presented my licence gallantly to me one day at home. He had asked the driver to teach me how to drive.

48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Peach

49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Nil. I'm about to take my first test.

50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Were these questions circulated by email?!?!? Got them off Tminx's blog.

51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? Selfridges and House of Fraser

52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Daydream or Watch TV or people about on the streets.

53. Bedtime? Varies. 1am some days, midnight others. Depends on what I was doing.

54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone since I really dont know those who'll bother to do it or not

55. Last person you went to dinner with? Dinner - Do the ones I have at my house count? lol!! Lunch I can remember but dinner fails me.

56. What are you listening to right now? Its quiet around here

57. What is your favorite color? Purple or Pink - It is so difficult to choose.

58. Lake, Ocean or river? Either one - does it really matter?

59. How many tattoos do you have? None.

60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I've answered this question before. Depends on which way you look at it. You need an egg to get a chicken and also need a chicken to get an egg. Which comes first? Dunno? Its a weird world of dependency.

20 comments:

  1. Yay. I'm first! Of all the memes I've claimed to want to do, this is topzzzzzz! this is my next post by God's grace. lol. and yes, formula 1 is a sport :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mimi
    lol :)

    @calabargirl
    Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will do mine too, i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Calabargal, TP'ing/ Yard Rolling or Toilet Papering/Rolling is just covering an item, something, front yard, floor, with toilet papers.

    If you watch football matches, you'd hav seen peeps throwing down toilet papers from aisles by holding it from one end and allowing it to roll down...u get?

    Nice reponses though, am learning...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CG- Great answers... I think Iwill do this one as my next post also. I have never done a meme before...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all that info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, am sorry for gatecrashing. The Nigerian Bloggers are doing a chain sumthn on the 29th on the just concluded and recent political events in 9ja.

    Please, go to The Nigerian Proclamation to get more info.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe@your dad presenting your license. I need to take mine too. Yep Bisi and Ofon have very lovely pics, wishing them the very best of marriage. I'm sorry i dont have links, i tried to fix them, but it wasnt working so i fashied, lol. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great!!! I agree about the Cece CD..it is also one of my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like ur answers...hope you are having a great weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God! size 9? A lady at size 9? Calabar Gal you joking o!

    Well..i love your ansas though..i'll try that too one time.You still okay?

    ReplyDelete
  12. i started answering the questions on my own but i got tired cos they were too long. this is just why i hate exams

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOL....I think i did this already but i miss doing memes so i might do this again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting Meme :-)

    As for your jobs... you have a lot of them under your belt! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @mimi, princess, simply gorgeous: I'll be checking your blog for your answers.

    @pseudo-independent: Great questions too.

    @Ugo Daniels: Oh Is that what it means? Thanks for enlightening me. (smile)

    @butterflygirl: Does that mean you're going to do the meme too? (smile)

    @ugo daniel: Got a copy from solomonsydelle in my Inbox.

    @Omosewa: Bisi and Ofon are too, too cute - true!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @princess: I love Cece so much. She sings such great tunes. TD Jakes is another musician close to my heart.

    @Diary of a G: Girls and pink - why?!?!?! LOL!!

    @Emmanuel Ekanem: Amazed in a good way or a bad way?!?!?! LOL!!

    @Naija Vixen: Yes I did - thanks. What about u?

    @Jaybabe: It is a disadvantage cos getting my sizes are a problem. So far, I can only shop for my shoes in Evans or Barrats. No other shop on the high street stocks up to size 43. I'll be checking ur blog for your answers too.

    @An Ibo Dude's corner: LOL!! Took me 50 minutes to answer mine. I guess you could call it a mini exam. Finished urs now? Coming over to ur page to check.

    @Uzo: U know u so do want to do it! (smile) Will be checking ur page for ur answers.

    @Londonbuki: Forget those jobs oh!! Them plenty no be small. I still laugh and reminsce over them with my friends sometimes. LOL!! Everyone goes through a phase in life and thank God that phase is past in mine. (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  17. HEy Gal, long time. You forgot my birthday.

    I think am going to do this meme.
    Nice answers.

    Hoe you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know this is a bit late, but..ummh..I see we share the same best food and born in the same place..though I'm not from there...Would give anything to have that food now..lol..Nice blog !!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.