Got this from TMinx's Blog and decided to give it a go.
1.What time did you get up this morning? 5.15 am. My running partner was ringing my mobile incessantly for me to come out so we could go jogging.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Can I have both?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Superman Returns. Its shameful but I havent been to the Cinema in almost a year!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I simply cannot choose. They differ - depends on the season. Desperate Houseives, Hustle, Ugly Betty.
5. What did you have for breakfast? An Omelette
6. What is your middle name? I dont have one. My father gave me his middle name instead.
7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? Ekpang Nkwukwo.
8. What foods do you dislike? I'm liberal. Still tring to think which food I really dislike - none I think.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Not so crazy about them.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Cece Winas - Alone in his Presence
11. What kind of car do you drive? A Ford Focus C-Max.
12. Favorite sandwich? Anything goes as long as its delicious. Thats when I used to eat flour products. I'm off them for the next six months though.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Showoffs and people who feel life is all about showing off and competing and they have to compete with you and show you that they're better than you.
14. Favorite item of clothing? My rough Denim Jeans.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Disney Land.
16. What color is your bathroom? Peach
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm still acquiring tastes. Whatever that means. lol!!
18. Where would you want to retire? That would depend on where my man would want to retire.
19. Favorite time of day? Morning
20. Where were you born? Calabar
21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? This is hard. I'm not really into watching sports. I watch important football matches other than that, any sport I watch is cos my man is watching so I would say Formula One racing? Is that a sport? lol!!
22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? Hmmmnnnn..... how do I descibe them? Antagosnistic people?
23. Person you expect to respond first? Probably 75% of everyone in blogville will.....
24. What laundry scent do you use? Lavender
25. Coke or Pepsi? Neither
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person
27. What size shoe do you wear? Size 9 or 43.
28. Do you have pets? No.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Ehhhmmmmm - No.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer
31. Favorite Candy Bar? No favourites. Loved them all equally. Variety is the spice of life afterall they say. LOL!!
32. What is your best childhood memory? Driving around with my dad on saturdays visiting people or just driving around town generally.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? A plethora of diverse jobs. I'll share the bad ones too. Library Assistant, Researcher, Head Teacher, Trainee Solicitor, Factory Worker, Turkey Plucker, Dish Washer aka Kitchen Porter, Dinner Lady, DVD Packer, Domestic Engineer, Customer Service Assistant, Trainee Compliance Admininstrator, Company Secretarial Assistant.
34. What color/type underwear are you wearing? Pink G-Strings
35.Nicknames: None I can remember
36. Piercings? Three in each ear.
37. Eye color? Brown
38. Ever been to Africa? Born, bred and buttered in Africa.
38b) Ever been to South Australia? No
39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? Is this what I think it means? Not too sure what it means but I think Yes?!?!?!!? Why did I say yes? I dont know what rolling means!
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? NO!
41. Been in a car accident? Yes, but nothing major just some minor squirmishes.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits please
43.Favorite day of the week? Saturday
44. Favorite restaurant? Oh Gosh - None yet.
45. Favorite flower? None Yet.
46. Favorite ice cream? When I do eat Ice Cream - I love anything Raspberry. Love experimenting and trying new flavours other than good old vanilla and chocolate.
47. How many times did you fail your driver's test? This is a funny one - I never had a test. My dad presented my licence gallantly to me one day at home. He had asked the driver to teach me how to drive.
48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Peach
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Nil. I'm about to take my first test.
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Were these questions circulated by email?!?!? Got them off Tminx's blog.
51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? Selfridges and House of Fraser
52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Daydream or Watch TV or people about on the streets.
53. Bedtime? Varies. 1am some days, midnight others. Depends on what I was doing.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone since I really dont know those who'll bother to do it or not
55. Last person you went to dinner with? Dinner - Do the ones I have at my house count? lol!! Lunch I can remember but dinner fails me.
56. What are you listening to right now? Its quiet around here
57. What is your favorite color? Purple or Pink - It is so difficult to choose.
58. Lake, Ocean or river? Either one - does it really matter?
59. How many tattoos do you have? None.
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I've answered this question before. Depends on which way you look at it. You need an egg to get a chicken and also need a chicken to get an egg. Which comes first? Dunno? Its a weird world of dependency.