Friday, November 23, 2007

Passing Out

I'm so excited! I'm going shopping later on today for an outfit to wear. Yes, as usual, I'm one of those who love to do their shopping at the eleventh hour but oh well, better late than never huh? LOL!! I'm not sure what I want to wear either - whether to conform to the norm (outfit wise) or deviate from the norm. All ye fashionistas out there - any suggestions?

Remember THIS POST I put up about this time last year? Well, my turn has come and come saturday, I'm heading to Essex for my own 'passing out' too with a mini entourage in tow. I'm not sure who to appoint as the official paparazzi but I'm looking forward to those shouts of 'yeahhh' and 'yessssss' and 'well done' as each name is being called. Remember London Buki's mum shouting 'Praise Jesus' at hers too? LOL! Well, on such days, you'll be unhappy if your relatives dont embarass u by expressing shouts of joy as you are called up so thank God I attended my man's last year cos I'll be reminding them in the car as we drive down for the ceremony to shout as loud as they can when its my turn. LOL!!

Maybe I'll put some pictures up when I'm back huh? Maybe not....... LOL!!

18 comments:

  1. I happen to be the first to read this...i wont leave a comment...other than...I am the first...Yipeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still the second...!!!
    deviate from the norm and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. deviate from the norm, I say....

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) aww congrats!!! make sure the dress is fab oh!! meanwhile..u sure have been absent from blogville..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear...Good luck! yeah, do summin different...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...I remember that post..

    Congratulations and try to send us some pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations CG, just let me know what time you'll be called so I can shout from my house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.. congratulations. I hope your family embarrass you silly. Really proud girl. Yup, remember the post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, A big Congratulations to you.

    May the certifcate open many doors for you...Amen

    Haven't been in blogville for a while and glad I stopped by again, your blogs always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure I left an comment before! I can only assume my invitation got lost in the post. I hope there was rice and stew very plently and you wore flip flops to entertain this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey CG!
    Congrats babe.
    E no easy at all. You deserve all the "yeahhhh" and "yessss",lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats girl! pls pls post pictures o! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats o!!!

    We MUST see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wait, you are getting your phd? Amen oh! Yes, you must be embarrassed by screaming fam and fans oh! Congrats my sista, will be screaming fir you from the comfort of my home. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't forget to get me thise polo boxers from boden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. babe,3 gbosa to you-congrats and be sure when next i yonder,i will come for my merriment

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Omo Calabar, congratulations! So what kind of dress did you buy...Oh you forgot to tell us whether they will be calling your name first as in the distinction class or in the last batch as in the..."let my people go" class.

    Here's a big shout from this part of the world.

    Have fun!!! and loads too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.