Thursday, March 13, 2008

Introducing Crystal-Eyez

For all of those nudging me to update. Dont you all get writers block sometimes? Its been getting a mighty hold of me this past month. For those of you who know me and have met me in person, my make-up has always been minimal. I would love to join the group of heavy kajal, wearing, bold make-up wearers but somehow, entering that league has still eluded me. Maybe due to the fact that my kajal (liquid eyeliner, mascara, eye pencil, you name them, I 've tried them) no matter how much I apply it emphatically always wears out before the end of the day? LOL!! Haba. I will get there one day soon.


I have been mentioning to my friends that I must attend a make up school pretty soon to learn the art of putting on my make-up. To embark on this self improvement, I even googled make-up schools in london and found one offering a one week course for £5000 (brushes included) and another offering a one week course for £2000 as well as one by ICS learn for £600. Somehow learning how to make up through distace learning just does not cut it for me. I would love to see, learn and practice how its being done. So if anyone knows of any quickie make up schools out there in town (that I can afford) where I can learn how to strut my stuff, pls put a sista in the know.

What brought on this make-up rant? An email from the ever ubiquitous Bisi oh! So here is introducing Crystal Eyez. The lady knows her stuff. From Architect, Web Designer and now Make-up Artist. She don do pass virtuous woman abi? (smile) I have had a look at her website and I must commend the sista for her bold step into the industry. I look forward to the day when I would transform myself like Bisi did to this lady (Jummy) from this to this effortlessly:




Pls support the newest make up artist on the block and go have a look at her website.

19 comments:

  1. Na wah for you and your sistah o! Nice to see you at last! Welcome back to blogging babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mrs Somebody: Dem send you? Vamoose from here, sharp sharp!

    @Nyemoni: No mind d yeye gal. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i'm a new visitor to ur blog. wat actually caught my attention is your blog name. i did my NYSC in calabar and da experience i had, lingers on. I think u shuld slow down on da make up thing. u'll look much lovelier in minimal makeup.
    Cheers.
    visit my blog on owhornda.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a quick hint: WHEN WEARING EYE SHADOW OR ANY MAKEUP ON UR EYES, DO NOT RUB, CLEAN, WIPE EYES. THIS WILL RESULT IN DISAPPEARANCE OF MAKEUP, LOL.

    I've updated oo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @ Mrs Somebody, Crystal Eyez is talented men, her website is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An update....Ish...finally...

    Makeup - it looks great on other people...i love minimal stuff really..but this looks alright

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Bisi girl is indeed multi talented.

    How you dey long time?

    Lol at Mrs Somebody, instead of updating your blog you are doing first, second, third..waiting for ur update sharpish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im 22 and still dont kno how to wear ANYTHING... i swear i've probably worn makeup 10 times in my entire life(maybe less) and 70% has been by other people.. my lil sister is a PRO... i actually decided i want to learn how to wear liner or blush or shadow.. something.. lol... its TERRIBLE... odd cos you'd think i'm a tomboy... i wear heels and shorts like no ones bisnes.. i just havent figured out the makeup part yet.. actually i dont know that i particularly like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. who is the lovely gal in that pic.
    she has a wonderful smile, and lips....(i`m at work )
    Pls tell her that if she ever wanted a treat , i`m 2 available

    Love - username

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.