Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update Police

Update Police - Will you please stop harassing my life? Biko? Mbok! I know I'm guilty as charged I've not been updating Calabar Gal as frequently as I used to - circumstances beyond my control. I've been updating the fitness one though - some people just havent bothered to check that. Not interested in exercise huh? Repent!

I'm good and for the past three months have been having a race a month. Would have had 2 in June but only showed up for one and baled out of the other - couldnt face those terrible hills without good training. Was supposed to have had 2 races also this month but over slept and woke up 5 minutes before the first race was supposed to start. Lackadaisicalness huh? (hope I spelt that right.) The second race for this month was today and I had a good race. The race report can be found HERE.

What else has been happening to me?!?!? Let me think...............
I'll be back.......................................

18 comments:

  1. My sista how una dey na? U dey exercise? More kudos to u. D only exercise wey me i dey get n for bed o. Lol. I gats repent o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calabar Girl, stop this thing you're doing oooo. I'm interested in doing exercise but not interested enough to read about it. LOL. So give us a proper update pls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by the way, who were you referring to when you said the update police should stop bugging you? I dare u to mention my name. Just try it and I will show you pepper this night (or morning...or afternoon...or evening...whichever one applies when you're reading this comment).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats with all the exercising n all... loose weight or loose readers ? (to be or not to be )dunno which way you'd go but I'd kinda love it if you picked us , the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Omo calabar am only consistent with bedmatics...hmmm got to think of repenting too...

    well done, wish I could do it...you must be mad fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't lemme come back here and not find an update.

    UPDATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vera,

    GO AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....Still running races

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babe abandoning us like dis is not good o. Hope u are good sha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shall repent soon enough

    amen.

    lookin out for CWB abeg who has seen her?

    ReplyDelete
  11. so i guess i will get recent gist on the other blog. let me check

    ReplyDelete
  12. u remind me of one of my uni friends(notice i did not say college) but she in manchestr now sha, she too love sports, she be army pikin, i hope she doesnt find out im commenting abt her, her own dey too much then o,she go dey pounce on pple wey no get same love for sports as she does o.it was a serios mata o

    ReplyDelete
  13. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. Abi make we dey blow am for trumpet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I just found you and I think you are doing a great job...I need some coaching class by you, hope you will have the time. I be JJC for blog mata and I wan know more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ufan, merry christmas. this is my new blog i was telling you about on the phone.

    stay blessed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.