Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thy Will Be Done!

Ramsey Nouah - A man after my own heart.  I grew up with Ramsey Nouah.  That did not come out the way I intended - I'll rephrase that.  I grew up watching Ramsey Nouah.  Ah!! Fine boy no pimples.  I digress.  Back to the crux of the matter - His acting skills are a delight.

Mercy Johnson Okojie - a versatile and delightful actress.  Always ready to display her skills - be it as a posh lady or an agbero.  Mercy will deliver - never found wanting.

Mary Remmy Njoku - a sight for sore eyes.  I remember when she started her acting career and my attention was drawn to her performance.  Her performance in BB babes - pure joy!  But that is most likely because I love her anyways.    Give me Mary Remmy anyday - I will happily spend the entire weekend watching her. (Pun intended)

My favourite actor and actresses have the premiere of their latest movie - THY WILL BE DONE taking tomorrow - Thursday 26th February 2015.  The movie is produced and directed by award winning director Obi Emelonye (of Last Flight to Abuja and The Mirror Boy  fame) and Roks Studios.  The premiere is scheduled to take place at BFI Imax Waterloo in Central London.  The red carpet starts at 6pm and the screening starts at 7pm.  Ye all take note - no African time!

I cant wait to see this movie - the trailer has tantalised and gotten me extremely curious.  The movie is about a Pastor who is torn between standing with his first wife who had an accident and was supposedly buried but turns up at his home a couple of years after the burial  or staying with his current wife whom he married after the 'death' of his first wife.  The decisions a man has to make!  Both women vie for his attention and affection and who wins in the end will be revealed at the end of the plot!! To find out how it all ends, all you have to do is turn up at the movie premiere.  The effects of the car hitting Mary had my mouth open in an extremely wide 'O'.  Get your tickets now from Event Brite.  They are going fast!  See you at the premiere tomorrow?

Watch the movie trailer below.


3 comments:

  1. Calabar gal I'm here now ready to go through your archives

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Here's a smoothie for you as you troll through :) Those archives eh - I reserve my comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.