Saturday, March 28, 2015

Your Vote, Your Right, Your Choice


Fellow Nigerians,

Today is the day of reckoning.  The day we exercise our right and decide those who will guide and shape our country for the next four years. This is not the time for complacency.  This is the time to arise for the common good of our country.

Please head out to the polling unit today and let your heart decide.  Let your heart decide and not the bags of rice you may have received.  Not the face caps you may have received, not the party paraphernalia you may have received in the course of various campaigns for your vote.

Let your heart decide and choose the person who you think will actually delivered the diverse and immense promises made in the course of campaigning. Choose the individuals with the right manifesto.  Let us sieve the wheat from the chaff.

Please do not stay at home in complacency.  Go out and vote!  The entire world is watching us.  Shun violence in whatever form or shape.  Embrace peace.  Lay down your guns, matchetes and armour.   Exercise your vote in peace and in 48 hours our decision will be announced.


5 comments:




  1. emmm... they sha was sharing okpa in one polling station.. u can imagine the height @ which political parties can go



    DO YOU WANT FREE CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S NOVELS? CLICK HERE to get yours ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you collect d okpa? Was it sweet? LOL......

      Delete
  2. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every
    one is getting more from this website, and your views are nice for new visitors.


    Feel free to visit my site; educational site for recipes and quilting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooosssshheey Turn uP!!! Calabar Politician toh Sure.. **Shines teeth.. Mehn Bubba... i am vexing oh!!! asin a NeFer Hexsperred it.. The results of the Election has my feet cold, and my palms warm.. and my eyes Red.. Plus my ears are erect like Turning garri stick... ahan nah!!! kilode?! How can we (PDP) be loosing so badly... Truly yeah Bubba, I believe that Nigeria is not at a point in her life where she needs to go back to the past, but to forge ahead, bet with all this 74 year old's coming and using Nigeria like a prostitute with whom they have sex with at random and recycle like bottles, mehhnn Calabar geh, it breaks my heart into pieces like scrabble bits.. When will change REALLY come I ask my self?! When will I become the Future leader like i sang while marching into class in Primary 3 Agwa?! Truth is who ever wins, GMB or GEJ, i see nothing but dosality and poor governance at the end.. Mcheewww.. #WhichWayNigeria..

    Turn up Turn Up ladies and Gentlemen.. Call me weird yeah, bet hacStually yeah, I have a good feeling about this fine Calabar Geh... i dunno why eh, but I have this very awesome feeling that makes me smile like a fish as I drop this comment.. and the crowd goes.. **Crush Alert! **Crush Alert.. heheheheheh Fileh a Dont touch it! Ossshhheeey turn uP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never hexperred it either......

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.