Thursday, April 23, 2015

Barr Legor Igagbo receives Certificate of Return from INEC


Barr. Legor Idagbo, The House of Representative Member Elect for Bekwarra, Obudu and Obanliku Constituency pictured above after collecting his Certificate of Return from the INEC Commissioner in charge of Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States.  Speaking after collecting his certificate, Barr Idagbo promised not to let his people down and promised to render effective representation.

The Governor Elect - Senator Ben Ayade, Deputy Governor Elect - Prof Ivara Esu and seven other elected representatives also collected their Certificates of Return at the same event.

2 comments:



  1. Calabargal!!!!! Repping for real



    Yep, I thought if I told the truth, my friend would look at me like I was the last banana left on the shelf. The one that no one wants to buy because everyone else has avoided it so you assume there’s something wrong with it. I wanted him to think that someone, somewhere thought I was pretty darn special.. Click I TOLD THE BENDED TRUTH to read more

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.