We are happy to announce that World Wrapper man arrived the town of Abaji - FCT at 5.25am this morning. Abaji town is on the outskirts of the Federal Capital Territory. More details coming up shortly.
A big 'Thank You' to Amanda from Igeduma, Edo State who sent in these photos of David Obaro (wrapper Man) and also helped him attend to the sores on his foot. Amanda's question was "What is all this about? It is so stressful on this man". Amanda - David it is all about charitable work and giving back to Society. David is subjecting himself to all this stress for charity. Details of how to support David and his charities after the cut.
|David having a lunch break|
|Blisters on David's feet|
|David tending to his sore feet|
|Wrapper Man's Feet|
- Beach Samaritans: A voluntary group which undertakes the cleaning of beaches around Lagos with the intention of keeping them at an international standard;
- Food Library Project: A project with the intention of researching traditional Nigerian cuisine with the purpose of making it as acceptable to the world the same way Chinese cuisine is accepted by all;
- Wrapper Marathon: Boost tourism ad sports with the use of African material during marathons which will showcase our rich culture;
- Activ8: A faith based organisation supporting the education of the less privileged in the society. A gap analysis is made to try and close the huge gap; and
- Government College Ughelli Old Boys: support the school by providing sports equipment and facilities to the school.
If you want to be a part of this great initiative and support Wrapper Man's cause, please contact his base co-ordinator using the details below:
Albert Akpong, 11 Adenuga Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. Mobile: 08039780517