Thursday, May 21, 2015

Female Politician Caught In Act of Performing Ritual Killing?





OMG!! I dont know what to believe! Is this the truth or some form of smear campaign?   The pictures above were lifted from Henry Obazi's facebook page and he alleges that the lady in the picture - Mrs Munirat Adedoyin, the former Deputy Chairman of Ikorodu Local Government was caught performing some rituals with the young boy in the picture.  He alleges that she is on the run and is wanted by the police in connection with the act.  See screenshots of Henry Obazi's facebook page after the cut.


Could this campaign be because she is currently campaigning for the position of Chairman, Ikorodu Local Government Council and some individuals do not want to see her succeed?  Can she come forward and please confirm what was actually going on in the picture?  Was she on a movie set?





 





3 comments:

  1. She is innocent until proven guilty but how she can defend herself when the images are ........... Some things are beyond comprehension

    ReplyDelete
  2. hian, na wa o,, i tout this was nollywood.


    READ if l were a boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say,
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring
    blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips
    for beginner blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - Couples Therapy Questions

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.