I must admit I was sceptical when I read about David's intention to trek from Lagos to Abuja, I could not help but support his cause when I learnt that his trek was selfless and he was trekking to raise money for five different charities. Here are some videos that were shot in the course of David's trek:
A) The eve of his journey/trek:
B) Channels TV Interview on Day 1 of his trek:
C) At Ogun State a couple of days into his trek:
D) At Abaji - 90KM to the end of his trek:
Please support his cause and contact his base co-ordinator to obtain details of how to contribute and support this great feat and the charities.
- Beach Samaritans: A voluntary group which undertakes the cleaning of beaches around Lagos with the intention of keeping them at an international standard;
- Food Library Project: A project with the intention of researching traditional Nigerian cuisine with the purpose of making it as acceptable to the world the same way Chinese cuisine is accepted by all;
- Wrapper Marathon: Boost tourism ad sports with the use of African material during marathons which will showcase our rich culture;
- Activ8: A faith based organisation supporting the education of the less privileged in the society. A gap analysis is made to try and close the huge gap; and
- Government College Ughelli Old Boys: support the school by providing sports equipment and facilities to the school.
Base co-ordinator: Albert Akpong, 11 Adenuga Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. Mobile: 08039780517