Thursday, June 11, 2015

MTN Mast burns down in Calabar

MTN Mast Burning
An MTN mast situated at Ikot Nsisuk, along MCC Road, Calabar was recently consumed down by a raging fire.  Sources state that the fire was caused by intense heat in the generator powering the mast, started at about 9am in the morning.  Men of the CRS fire service were alerted and they rushed to put down the fire.  The communication mast and all its components were however destroyed and could not be salvaged.

The fire thankfully was contained on time and did not spread to surrounding buildings.
The Burnt Generator


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.