|MTN Mast Burning|
An MTN mast situated at Ikot Nsisuk, along MCC Road, Calabar was recently consumed down by a raging fire. Sources state that the fire was caused by intense heat in the generator powering the mast, started at about 9am in the morning. Men of the CRS fire service were alerted and they rushed to put down the fire. The communication mast and all its components were however destroyed and could not be salvaged.
The fire thankfully was contained on time and did not spread to surrounding buildings.
|The Burnt Generator|