Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stop DV - Justice for Dr Hestianna Thomas

We Just Seek The TRUTH!
Dr Hestiana Thomas and her family
 For many, she was a loving sister, an amazing daughter, a great friend, a hardworking colleague, a dedicated doctor.  She was also a wife and devoted mother.  Sadly, today Dr Hestianna Thomas also bears another tag - a deceased woman.

The question on everypne's lips is how did this wonderful caring doctor die?  Are the circumstances mysterious?  Do the police need to investigate?  Should an autopsy be carried out to rule out foul play?
Dr Hestianna Thomas on her wedding day
Dr Hestianna was a Consultat Pediatric Surgeon.  Her husband is a Consultant Clinical Pathologist.  Two days ago, Dr Hetty was rushed into Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) battered and broken.  She died of her injuries.

The suspicious injuries that marred her slight tiny frame included numerous lacerations to her body, with a deep cut to her head - so deep her colleagues saw her pierced bone.

There are whispers of domestic violence.  There have been allegations of domestic violence before this incident.

It is ENOUGH! We are tired of burying daughters/sisters/mothers/friends because some man believes it is his right to batter the woman he vowed to love and protect.

The nation cannot sweep the suspicious death of yet another beautiful woman under the carpet.  IF the allegations of domestic violence are substantiated, her husband MUST be the first one questioned.  An autopsy MUST be carried out.  Any attempt to claim this was a suicide MUST be ignored - unless the Police find clear incontrovertible evidence.


It is ENOUGH.   Nigerian women are being killed daily by the men meant to love, cherish and protect them.  This violence against women MUST BE STOPPED!!!



Culled from Facebook


P.S:  Why has an autopsy not been carried out all this while?  An autopsy should be carried out to determine the cause of her death! OMG! What is her husband's explanation regarding her injuries?  May her soul rest in peace.

4 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Elizabeth for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him,I begged him with everything,I made promises but he refused.I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell,I had no choice than to try it,I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me,I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again.Since then,I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com the help of the spell caster,his email:you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything he also help me to win $500,000:00 for lotto game.I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL: drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com post by elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Elizabeth for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him,I begged him with everything,I made promises but he refused.I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell,I had no choice than to try it,I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me,I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again.Since then,I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com the help of the spell caster,his email:you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything he also help me to win $500,000:00 for lotto game.I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL: drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com post by elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is my gratitude and honor to say a big thanks to a man with truth and do as he promise plz every one on this site should join me and thank Dr.saviour for the glory and happiness he gave to me i break up with my husband 2 week back and i was down and do not know what to do until i saw a post about this spell caster Dr.saviour who i explain my situation to, and them he said to me cry not my daughter for what you seek for is right here in my temple he gave me hope when i have no hope to to my greatest notice, he did the spell for me and my husband was back 3 days after the spell plz if you need any help my advise is for you all go to Dr.saviour coz he is the best of all contact him via; dr.saviour12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is back!!! I had a problem with my husband 2 months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,i was no longer myself,i felt so empty inside me. Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. I emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the long story short,before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my husband gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done for me.If you need his help,you can email him at (greatogudugu@gmail.com)and he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.