Sunday, November 08, 2015

Actress Chika Ike Is A Year Older Today!

Birthday Girl Chika Ike
The actress took to her page to and had this to say:

"Wow! I bless and appreciate the lord whom made it possible. As i'm +1 today, may the good guide and protect me, favour, success, and joy will be my name. Long life and prosperity will be upon me and my well wishers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
To wish me a happy birthday and stand a chance to win a gift from me click and like Chika Ike and inbox your wishes. Thanks to you all my fans"

Happy Birthday Chika!!

Birthday Girl - Chika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.