Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Introducing Rapid Photography - Nothing But The Best Shots



Body language says it all........
Unless you are a poker player.....  
Go out and be creative today...
Write a verse....
Sing a song....
Comfort the lonely....
Or just take a picture... 
Like i would.


 #iknowwatyouwannasee #calmdownfirst #yesitistrue #daugthernumberthreeishere

We bless God!!

My name is Kyng and I wanna tell you a story...... 

I am that photographer. ....

#‎momentsbykyng #‎rapidfotos #‎eketphotographer...















Photography: Kyng for #Rapidfotos
Contact Details:  +2348 0307 75273 
BBM: 76674BED
Culled from: www.beautyandmyaddiction.tumblr.com


6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! Niceee.. the shots gave me Goose Bumps.. Plus These picShurs be making a man wanna get married :) How is our Calabar Geh toh Sure doing?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good..... I can see u r waxing strong..... :)

      Delete
  2. These pictures have a very natural vibe... I like :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.