Tuesday, February 09, 2016

It is Pancake Day today!




Pancake Day is celebrated all over the world to mark the beginning of the Lent/fasting season. It is the day before Ash Wednesday.  Households make use of all their sweet ingredients which they will abstain from during the fasting period.








I made my pancakes on saturday - I'm lazy like that (yes I know) and my camera was wheezing at will so I did not take any pictures.


Need some foolprof pancake receipes?  Have a look at some recipies here and here and here.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.