Saturday, March 12, 2016

Meet Beatrice Kome - The Professional Painter


Beatrice Kome is an innovative lady who picked up the painting to put food on her table.  She is extremely experienced and well versed inthe painting world.  Please help Beatrice grow by patronising her.  She is a professional painter amd  also does screeding. 



According to Beatrice:  
"...I need job to do cause there is no time to sit down and wait for someone to give me money before I can take care of myself. Here is my number: 07034485984;07062458964.  Thanks and may Jehovah God bless us all."




Please give her a call if you need the services of a painter or screeding services.

Picture credit:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions put down in the comment section of this blog are the opinions and comments of the authors/comment writers alone. For the avoidance of doubt, the comments in the comment section below do not represent the opinion of Calabar Gal.